2010/11/15

一封信

1001,香格里拉松贊林寺
hi!
long time passed away since we said good bye

I'm in Karimabad, Pakistan.
The journey to here from Kashgar was really really nice!
It's the Karakoram Highway between Kashgar, China and Islamabad, Pakistan
High snow covered mountain, emerald-colored lake, strict cliff all are really great!
before here, I've been to Xian, Lanzhou, Dunhwang, Turufan, Kashgar only for 1 week!!
I had to get night bus and night train, sometimes should be except sleeping in hostel!
one times, the bus to Turufan was cancelled without any notice! so I had to find other transfortation, so I got a night train but there was no seat.. so I bought the non-seat ticket..
It was a terrible night.. I lied under someone's chair and slept.. but nobody touched and said 'get out of my seat' to me
in this time, it was great experience !!
and where are you?
ah, I'm so sorry, Xian guesthouse is now closed, I recognized on the train to Xian when we said goodbye.
anyway, here karimabad is great!
I'm going to stay here around 2~3 weeks!!
I need long break time!!
have a nice trip and let me know how you are.
--
和Won是在香格里拉認識的,記得我比他早一天住進「香格里拉國際青年旅社」。當初Won和一位女生(康玲莉)一起走進房間時,我正坐在床上(筆電放在桌上)上網,我側耳隱約聽到他們進房時似乎是用英文聊天,所以我假裝很認真地在上網,連頭都沒回。沒想到康玲莉自己跑來向我討救兵。「你會不會講英文?他是韓國人,我英文很爛(帶有些微口音,有些聽不清楚,但也可以懂)。」我想反正這邊沒人英文比我好(因為康玲莉的英文比我爛好~多)也就豁出去亂開始講。

之後,我和Won就結伴慢慢地從香格里拉一班一班車(有包車有班車)到了成都(期間經歷了可怕的十一大軍!)。
--
Hey…Won, I am veeeeery sorry that I reply your e-mail so late, because every time I turned on my notebook, I always went to some friends’ blogs or search for something fun there.

So, I am veeeeeeerrrrrrrrry sorry!!!

How have u been? Where r u now?

Now I am in 西寧(Xining). After we said goodbye, I went to重慶(Chongqing)、上海(Shanghai)、連雲港(Lianyungang)(because I can’t buy the train ticket from 上海 to 西安(Xi’an) directly.)、西安、蘭州(Lanzhou)(but just ate a bowl of 蘭州拉麵(Lanzhou noodles), and go!)、夏河(Xiahe)、西寧(go to see the 青海湖(Qinghai lake)and茶卡鹽湖(Chakayan lake), often sleeping in the Tibetan’s home).

Now, I am in西寧(Xining), waiting for my renewed china visa(I think it is very easy to get, just give the money, but it’s not true. I have to book the time, and go to that office on 11/1, the boss will have an interview with me).

I will go to 新疆省(Xinjiang Province) form青海省(Qinghai Province), because I see the map, there is a national highway which leads to 喀什(Kashi) through the desert. I want to see the desert. After 喀什, maybe go back to 蘭州(Lanzhou) from 烏魯木齊(Urumqi) and敦煌(Dunhuang).

After I read your e-mail, I am thinking that maybe I can go to 巴基斯坦(Pakistan) or 哈薩克斯坦(Kazakhstan), too, and than go to Paris. But I don’t have any preparation, so I don’t think I can get the visa of those two countries. Maybe next time after I worked 2~3 years, and quit the job (just like u do ^^”), and go from Beijing to Paris, maybe……!

Now, I don’t know why I come here, I seldom go to a site where I have to pay the entrance fee, and I just go around the city where I stay, eat something, and walk…walk…walk.

Why u go to travel? I want to know, haha!! To be a “pilgrim”, to find something? Or just for fun?

I am very happy that I was travelling with u and we are friends!! ^__^
--
現在,我坐在喀什的青旅(老城青年旅舍,也是喀什唯一一家青旅)的中庭,慢慢回憶整理出這一段旅程的故事…

沒有留言: